Thursday, July 19, 2012

Not the type of girl to remain

You're not the type Type of girl to remain 
 With the guy, with the guy too shy 
 Too afraid to say, he'll give his heart to you forever
  I'm not the boy that will fall to his knees 
With his hands clenched tight Begging, begging you please  
To stay with him for worse and for better
-Fine by Me by Andy Grammer

I never thought it would be the little things that I miss.
I miss having someone to help me move the dresser.
I miss someone laughing with me at something on tv.
I like having a reason to cook dinner.
I like having noise in the house and not having to have the tv on to have it.
I like having someone to talk about my day with.
I miss having a built in someone to hang out with.
I don't miss having a boyfriend. I miss having a roommate.

I am not the type of girl to remain. I was the type of girl to scared to make the first move but I am not too scared to run when given an out.
I want to type of guy not afraid to give his heart away.
I want someone excited to marry me.
I want a lot of things.
-J

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment