It's that time again. Time for me to express some of the more embarrassing and entertaining parts of living alone and being single.
- Shaving your legs in the shower and almost slipping. Resulting with visions of your body being found days later naked only because other tenants complained about the loss of water.
- Changing your dinner plans because you can’t open the bottle of whatever that you need.
- Wondering where all the dishes in the sink came from, oh yea from me.
- Showing up to a couples wedding shower with your dog as your date...
- Having a friend set up a blind friend date because shes tired of hearing that you don't have anything to do on Friday night.
- Telling yourself the increase in wine intake is because of all the awesome Pinterest projects you can't wait to do.
- Enjoying the fact that if you need to strip down after an intense work out with the fan on high no one is going to complain.
- Netflixs and Hulu feeds that only have shows you want to watch...awesome
- Alone time no longer has an extra special value since alone time is all the time.
This experience is making me excited to have a roommate again. Countdown to whenever that is!!!